The hole in the ceiling is still there. I know you were all worried that it would get fixed right away and that I would have nothing to talk about! No no no. Ricky had car trouble so he couldn't come. Uh-huh sure he did.
I spent all last night finishing up the card designs for card camp and getting my studio put back in order. There will be 9 cards to make if the ladies so choose (and I hope they will make one of each) and they are CUTE! I typed up directions for each and started throwing kits together. Whenever I think back to stamp camp days I think of my girl Tiff! Hey Tiff! Then I start to think about Pampered Chef parties and realize that I went to a lot of direct sales parties! No wonder I have so much great stamping and kitchen stuff! Ha! Anyway, I will have some previews tomorrow of card camp (if I have electricity since Ricky is supposed to come tonight!).
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now the rage is Stamp a pack parties. You pay $25 and make a stack of 15 cards all the same design. It's supposed to be a way of doing your Christmas card supply. I think it's a bit of a rip off, so I've avoided them. Love you.
1) You know that I love stamp camp! I'm a little jealous, actually, that you are having a mini stamp camp type deal at your house in NY and I'm here in TX writing papers and not taking time to do the crafts that are in need of getting done.
2) speaking of need to get crafts done - did you hear that Lori (formerly Kirchner) had a baby!? So did Brian Burdon and his wife, Dixie.
3) I also love Pampered Chef and recently thought, man, I wish I knew a PC salesperson in my area... then remembered I am a broke grad student and was GLAD I didn't... :)
Love you! TR
Post a Comment