Monday, October 22, 2007

Create!

I spent part of my weekend in the studio preparing for craft club. Next weekend I am hosting craft club here in Queens and we are having Craft Club Card Camp. A take on Stamp Camp but with less stamping. This weekend I worked on designing the cards we will be making.
The photo says it all. I had all my supplies out on my big table, the floor, and the desk. It was fun to be in the creative mode again. Two of the cards feature shrinky dinks and boy oh boy when I started playing around with them I fell in love with shrinky dinks all over again. Why is everything miniature sized so darn cute! I do wish my mom lived nearby because my stamp collection is very minimal and she has tons of great stuff what would have come in handy but I have made due. I hope the ladies like the cards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lokking forward to it. Only few more days to go....

Anonymous said...

oooh, I wish I could come too!

Anonymous said...

CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR SETTING THIS UP AND TEACHING US!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!