Friday, October 12, 2007

Gold Scissors

One of the perks of our new neighborhood is Gold Scissors, a barber shop accross the street from us. You see for 6 years now I have cut Greg's hair in our bathtub. I have never been very good at it and really never enjoyed it. Greg was always too cheap and too lazy to go out and have it done. Well now he has no excuse. Our bathroom is too small for haircutting, the cut is only $10 and the barber is right accross the street. Plus Greg likes supporting local business and once he went in for a cut the barber continued to wave at Greg every time he walks by, thus guilting him, I mean encouraging him to come back. I couldn't be happier!
Before and After a cut and shave from Sam an Gold Scissors. And you have to say it like it is a James Bond tag line. That's what we do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...facial hair...have I seen Greg with facial hair before? Maybe a small goatee? Sam did a nice job. Looks good.