The heart around the belly.
This was an image on the front of my "Giving Birth Naturally" book that I wanted to copy.
Our cute little family.
The classic belly sticking out of a man's white dress shirt. Well Greg had no plain white shirts and he is so skinny that this one barely fit me. I was really limited on what I could do with it. A side shot was all that really worked.
And another classic shot, the hands on the belly. I like how our wedding rings are together though it looks like there are about a million fingers on me! Ha. I actually saw this same shot at my friend Kate's house during a visit and knew I wanted to get one too.So now the project. I like the above belly shot so much I wanted to get a print to hang in my bedroom. I really wanted one of those photo canvases printed up but everywhere I looked they started at 11x17 which was just too big for my taste. Then at www.scrapbookpictures.com I found something called a bamboo mount that sounded interesting. This option started at 8x10 which is the size I wanted so I threw caution to the wind and gave it a try (there were no examples on the website). It is about $30 for an 8x10 mounted on bamboo. When it arrived I was thrilled with the results. The bamboo is so smooth and pretty looking around the edges and the image has a really nice finish.

Then once Vivi was born I wanted another photo to go with the belly shot. Sort of a before and after! So I ordered a second bamboo print. 
We love love love these simple photos and the bamboo mount made a very sleek and nice presentation.
1 comments:
Way cool. It's nice when a gamble pays off. Love both the shots.
Post a Comment