I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day. I am making homemade vegan heart-shaped pizzas tonight for my darling husband. The recipe comes from the
Vegan with a Vengance cookbook. That book has the
BEST recipe for tofu ricotta we have ever had, seriously! His valentine's gift to me is that he is going to work on digging out the car tonight so I can get to bible study on Friday morning (see yesterdays post for photo of car, yikes!). What a sweetheart.
As promised here are the layouts I did over the weekend during the blizzard.
This page still needs some work. I am really having a hard time with that blank area on the top left!
That makes 13 layouts towared my 2006 goal. Here are some of the other layouts that I have done for this album (2002-2003 yes I am very behind!).

The title for this layout was inspired by my friend Katie who keeps the DIY spirit alive in her scrapbooking.

0 comments:
Post a Comment