Friday, February 17, 2006

Wow, I've already slacked off!

Well I have already posted less than I intended too! I found out that it is impossible for me to post photos from home because I use dial-up (hey, it's free!) so I have to bring my images to work on a memory stick and that takes actaul planning. That may slow me down but I won't be defeated!

It is Friday and I had to get up this morning at 5am for leaders meeting. I know, you are thinking "so what! I get up everyday at 5am!". Well I don't so it was hard and I am a little on the sleepy side but I just remind myself there is a 3 day weekend ahead of me! There are so many things I want to get done over the weekend as well as have some time to just "chill".

I got some cute photos on Valentine's day which I will share shortly as well as any scrapbook related projects I manage to finish over the weekend.

Have a wonderful President's Day holiday!

0 comments: