Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Scrapbook Update

Ok, here it is number 17 toward my goal. I am very pleased with this layout.



Sorry the colors don't come through with the photos. I would scan them if I had time and, well a scanner. The colors are very beachy in real life. This layout was really a melding of 2 BH sketches in the book. One I stole the color scheme and some page elements from and one I stole the photo placement from. Best thing is I used some poem stones I bought 4 years ago!!! I am glad they still stick to the paper after all this time! This was our first trip to Cape Cod (or The Cod as Greg likes to say) to visit Greg's cousins and their kids who I had never met before. We were only there for one night but we had a great time. 2003-2004 album is officially "underway".

Mom asked for the recipe for the pizzas we made on valentine's day. I will dig it out and post tomorrow maybe.

1 comments:

Tiffani P said...

How are you getting the picture to show up in the middle of your post? I thought I was becoming a blog-literate, but clearly I'm still in the realm of the uneducated.

Please help,

Guessing in Greenville