Sorry for the delay in posting! I couldn't get the scanner to work yesterday and then for some reason Blogger wouldn't upload properly for most of today. Last Sunday (03/12/06) Greg and I celebrated the 12th anniversary of our first date! Yes, 12 years ago Greg got up the courage in our high school physics class to ask me out on a date and I said "it's about time!". We went bowling at Cascade Lanes and then to the MC Escher exhibit at Seattle Center. We were so nervous we hardly spoke during the date and bowled what must have been the 2 fastest games in the history of the sport (and well at an art show you don't have to talk, just look).We didn't do anything special to commemorate the 12 year mark. We just spent the day at home together enjoying each others company. With Greg working full time and going to school at night he isn't home much and I have been missing him so when he asked what I wanted to do on our big day I requested that we sit on the couch together and do nothing!
I love you Greg! I feel blessed to have known you for the last 12 years and as you pointed out, in another 5 years we will have known each other as long as we didn't know each other!
PS-Tiff, thanks for the photo collage suggestion on your blog. I love the way it turned out!
1 comments:
your collage is FANTASTIC! I love it!~
Happy anniversary! it made me think of your napkin story, which then for whatever reason reminded me about our shared b-day party at the roller rink and our fun cakes. (maybe thats where i heard the story?) Anyway, I love you!
Post a Comment