Wednesday, June 28, 2006

You get what you pay for!

You get what you pay for and well, I don't pay anything to use this site! I had wanted to upload a bunch of photos yesterday but blogger decided halfway through to ruin my plan. I was still having problems this morning but now it seems to be working. So here are some more party photos:

Me and the awesome cake that Ivy made for the party. I finished eating the last left-over piece for breakfast yesterday (note to self: no more cake for breakfast! You know what they say about a 30 year old metabolism!).

The little thunder stealer! Just kidding. This is baby William who came to the party with his mom (my co-worker and friend Karen) and won everyone's hearts in about 2 minutes. It was actually great having him there because I had invited people from several "parts" of my life and was concerned that they may not have a lot in common but EVERYONE could agree that the baby was delicious and that has chubby thighs should be munched on as an appetizer. Way to go William. If his mom could part with him long enough to send him to Iraq I think his cuteness could end all wars!Here is an example of the button I made for the party (the smaller one above was a gift that I wore at the same time). They were a big hit. The thank you cards I whipped up last weekend (instead of scrapping). They were all in this theme although there were some differences in color and embellishment. Same color scheme as the invite and buttons.

Now if it would just stop raining I would really be able to enjoy my 30s!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a fab time at the party! You're right, 30 rocks! :) Glad to be celebrating your special day with you! Many many many more! THe celebration has only begun so party on! :)

Tiffani P said...

30 DOES rock... but I can agree with those people who make the comments about a 30-yr old metabolism. I thought they were all just haters and one day I woke up and my flat stomach... wasn't. :)

I love you, Alexis - Happy 30th!!!