Wednesday, July 05, 2006

June Kit?

The July kit will be shipped in a few days but I havn't had a chance to use my June kit yet.
I wasn't as excited about these papers although I am already using the diamond paper on a layout. This kit also included more tags and stuff and fewer small embellishments. The stamp shown is a date/name double stamp which is kind of cute. There is also a big sheet of stickers which I am not sure I am into. We'll see what comes of this kit. I am determined to get at least one layout out of it before the July kit arrives. My mom will be tomorrow so I am going to try and get a layout done tonight. I am about half way there.

****I wrote this post out yesterday and I didn't finish the layout but I did work on it a little more. My mom is in the air now!

0 comments: