I got this super cute card in the mail from my mom. I LOVE it. It features the new Anna Griffin papers that I am loving right now. Mom apparently has some styles I don't! I am going to display this in my scrapbook "area" so I can look at it all the time. I can tell where I get my creative streak from. My mom is so crafty and talented. If she had more time there is no telling what she would come up with. Yes Dad, you are creative too. I just don't think your writing skills rubbed off on me (as you can tell from my blog!).Today is my Friday here at work and it has been a busy day. I did have time this morning to stop at Barnes and Noble (it is right next to my train station) and get a couple books for our trip. One is a guide to New England. We are going to Salem but will probably visit Martha's Vineyard, New Hampshire, and Vermont as well. I wouldn't mind another stop in The Cod but Greg seems to have had enough Cod for a lifetime so we'll see. I also got a really nifty book on I-95. It lists every exit on that interstate and what you can find at each one. It looked really cool and we can use it if we ever drive down to Florida like we have always planned. Getting the books really made me excited to hit the road with my darling husband. Our favorite type of vacation is the good old American road trip. I feel another theme album coming on.
Have a great rest of the week and a great weekend!
3 comments:
Have a great vacation! :)
I've missed reading your blog and hearing about your life!! Glad I'm back in order now!!! Have a great trip - can't wait to read about it. Love, TR
The trip sounds fun. I can't wait to read about it too. Glad you liked the card. Today is your 5th anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. We love you both and can't believe 5 years have already slipped by. Talk to you soon. Love mom
Post a Comment