Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Blogiverse

I thought I would share links to some of the blogs I enjoy reading each day. They break up into categories:

Scrapbooking
I like to read the blogs of some of my favorite scrapbookers or scrapbooking magazines. I find out about the latest news and get inspiration. Plus many of them are just funny ladies. The interesting thing is that I don't actually like some of their styles but I enjoy their blogs. Hmmmm
Becky Higgins (my favorite scrapbooker to lift from)
Cathy Zielske (Funny lady who rarely talks about her scrapbooks)
Donna Downey
Stacey Julian
Heidi Swapp
Ali Edwards
Tara Whitney
Elsie
Simple Scrapbooks Magazine Blog
Scrap Smack I just discovered smack blogs. Lots of scrap gossip!

Crafts
There are a million and one craft blogs out there and for a while I was reading them all but slowly I narrowed it down to just a few.
Wee Wonderfuls
Soule Mama
Angry Chicken
Claudine Hellmuth

Food
I love to eat and I love finding good vegan recipes.
Vegan Lunchbox This blog has pretty much died but it is still a great resource for vegan lunch ideas that fit into the cute bento box which I have.
Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
The Post Punk Kitchen Love the show, love the cookbooks, love the blog
Vegan Friendly They try out different restaurants in NYC and give reviews from a vegan perspective.
Vegan Yum Yum

Organizing
My new obsession is organizing blogs. I love getting good tips!
Creative Organizing Organizing with scrapbookers and crafters in mind
Monica Ricci My favorite professional organizer. Love her podcasts.
Unclutterer
Clutter Control Freak
Apartment Therapy Specifically about living in NYC's tiny apartments.

Fun
Various blogs I find entertaining.
Office Tally If you are a fan of NBCs the office this is the place to go.
Things I bought that I love Written by Mindy Ephron who plays Kelly on the office and is one of the writers. Funny AND informative.
Cute Overload
Dooce Pretty famous blog. Love her dry sarcasm.
Funky Finds

Friends
I only have 1 friend blog left since all my friends abandoned their blogs.
Tiff's life Don't give up Tiff!

Yes, I try and check all of these on a regular basis. Not to mention each blog links to their favorite blogs so you can hop down a blogging trail for hours. It can be lots of fun, when I have time. Do you have a favorite blog? Tell me what it is.

3 comments:

Alice said...

hi, there was a point in time last week where I thought I would start a blog but that thought was short-lived (few seconds tops)! I don't have the patience to be in front of the computer any more than I have to considering my job for the past 6 years have been staring at a screen day in and day out :) I must say though, I LOVE reading YOUR blogs and check them like clock-work ;) so keep it up Alexis -good job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, What a list! I'm going to check them out. Probably not the New York restuarant one.... Love you Alexis.

Tiffani P said...

I'm not giving up, friend!! I am just having a hard time being regular. But I'm committed! thanks for the shout out!