Greg and I don't do much in the way of celebrating Halloween at home. In fact we don't really know what to expect tonight in terms of trick or treaters. NYC is a little strange when it comes to that. We have some back-up candy just in case and Greg replaced the light bulb outside so we have a porch light. Whether or not that is enough to draw kids to our door I don't know. We should probably put up some decorations if we want visitors but it is too late for that now.
There is however a little party here at work. Miriam brought cookies.

Marcela brought candy apples and a pumpkin.


I have supplied the Cheezits (thanks Sandy!) and of course I wore a costume:

I came as smart Alexis! (Or undercover super hero Alexis, or librarian Alexis). Unfortunately if I wear my costume too long I get headaches since I don't need glasses anymore. Happy Halloween everyone.
1 comments:
We spent the entire afternoon out at the high school ( the WHOLE school) where the honor society put on a Pumpkin Day celebration. It was busy, loud and fun. Tonight we are handing out candy eyeballs and suckers (chewy tootsie roll pop suckers). Have fun!
Post a Comment