Sing along with me now!
I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since I posted last. Life has been getting in the way of my blogging abilities. For instance I spent this morning waiting for a plumber to come and snake my shower drain. He pulled up a big nasty clog and now all is well in our home again. Technology is nice and often convenient but that doesn't mean it still doesn't take work to do things like blog. Sometimes I forget that.
BUT I promise to pull together all my recent photos and projects and get them all together this weekend to bring you fresh posts starting Monday. I PROMISE!!!!
I leave you with this photo and back story. Have a great Thursday! -Alexis
We have a new dumpling place (Rickshaw) that opened up here near my work which everyone in the lab has been enjoying. The other day I decided to try one of their desert dumplings called a "Chocolate Soup Dumpling". I ordered 1 and the girl behind the register assured me they were delicious and then handed me a giant paper BIB! I gave her a scared look and she told me that they are hot and melted inside and can cause a mess and since I was wearing a nice shirt she thought she should give me the bib. Needless to say I was nervous and once I put the bib on everyone in the lunch room was very interested in what I was about to do. So much so that Suzan got out her camera. She took a whole series of shots which may make a nice movie but I will spare you (and me the embarrassment). When I bit into the dumpling the filling squirted out the other end onto the bib. It was a mess but very entertaining for everyone. There is talk of a chocolate dumpling eating contest in the near future but I am opting out of that one! Oh, and I couldn't waste all that perfectly good chocolate so I ate it off the bib with my finger. It was yummy!
2 comments:
...if only you had been wearing that bib when you tried that lipstick sample...
I'm delighted you're back on line. I have missed the posts terribly. Hope all is well and that Greg is back. Love M
I love this title! Move over JT!
Miss your blogs - would check them every day and alas there's a new post now! Welcome back!
Somehow I can't picture dumplings and bibs together - interesting combo!
Post a Comment