Friday, October 05, 2007

More trouble

As if plumbing problems weren't enough we lost power on the second floor of our home last night. Only one outlet still works and it happens to be the one the alarm clock is plugged into. I guess it was God's way of saying I shouldn't miss BSF this morning!

We are working with the landlords to try and figure out what the problem is. The breaker had tripped but won't switch back. We are hoping it is just a faulty breaker and not a larger issue! I may have to go home early to work with an electrician.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too crazy to think that only one outlet worked and that of your alarm clock! Ok, now I'm convinced God knows everything and his plans cannot be thwarted :)

Hope everything gets resolved soon!

Anonymous said...

...and these landlords probably thought a remodel would be enough. Hopefully, it will all work out very soon. Especially in the office, so you can keep working on projects and have fun!