
I recently purchased a new camera to replace my aged and ailing Olympus (my first digital camera). I wanted something small enough to fit easily in my purse in hopes that I would take more photos and it would make blogging easier. I settled on the Canon PowerShot SD750 Digital Elph. I know several people who have an Elph and all swear by them so I jumped on the band wagon. For a better idea of the size here is a photo of it in my hand.

Now I just need to find a cute camera case to put it in. One that will protect the 3" screen from scratches. I am already loving the new petite size but will keep my old camera for portrait sessions since it has the ability to be used manually and also has a 20x zoom for those times you need a lot of zoom. Maybe I will have to shoot some movies and find a way to load them onto the blog. Hmmmmmm.
2 comments:
Do you have a preference on camera case color?
Congratulations!!! I have the Canon PowerShot SD700 Digital Elph and it's an awesome camera! I'm sure you will love yours! As for a cute case, I got one at circuit city. Ya, I was so particular to get a nice case to protect the lens! And it did the job until I went to Italy and with a hundred items in my hand, I took out my camera for a quick picture...and thought I'd just put it in my bag for "one min" without the case until I can regroup. Sure enough I have a small scratch!! Argh! Now everytime I turn on the camera, that's the only thing my eyes focus on the LCD display! argh! The funny part is when I give it to ppl to take a picture -- and they always point out the scrath! Ya i know I know I know!!! I can't get over how Alice can make a stupid boo boo like that!
All this to say, camera cases are fab idea --and use them to the tee :)
Post a Comment