Friday, October 26, 2007

Sneak Peek

Well, I stayed up late last night and got each and every kit ready to go. I am really excited for card camp. I think it will be lots of fun. So here is a sneak peek at most of the cards.These feature: Stamping, chalks, decorative scissors, brads, rub-ons, punches and ribbon, layered stamping, paper tearing, and sanding.These feature: SHRINKY DINK MAKING!, tags, punches, brads, and ribbon.These feature: Bleach stamping, buttons, waxed twine, wet embossing, and eyelets. There is actually 1 more card (9 total) but I forgot to take a photo of it last night. Looking at them now they are all a little girly but it is the techniques and ideas that matter most. You can adjust the ideas to any type of card for any occasion. I hope the ladies don't see these and decide not to come. They are way cuter in real life, trust me. More on card camp after the fact.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cards look amazing! Can't wait :)

Anonymous said...

A-LEX-is! You inspired me to dig out my shrinky dinks. I love mini anything. Wish I could come to your camp.

Anonymous said...

These cards are beautiful!!! I am counting the seconds to tomorrow. Thanks for organzing all this! You are a blessing :)

Anonymous said...

(Alice after craft club)....I'm speechless (and you know what it means when the talkative Alice is speechless!) Alexis, it was such an amazing time of fun, creativity, inspiration!! Your skills and talents and organization continues to amaze me! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for this craft club! You rock! I'm a totaly shrinky dink fan! I'm seriously going to take up card making now! :)
Thanks Greg for putting up with us while we carded away!