Here are some little letters I decoupaged for my scrapbook space. I love looking at them when I work or just when I walk down the hall. Well they have inspired the explosion book I am designing to teach to the BSF ladies. I have a lot of this paper still and I just love the pink/brown combo so I have decided our books will be the same. I began working on the sample last night. We are going to make Mother's Day books. I learned from the last teaching experience that I gave the women too many choices. They spent most of the night agonizing over all the paper I brought trying to decide what to do. This time I am going to do it more like a stamp camp (remember those!). We will work from a kit that is exactly like my sample. Then if they want they can take the idea and recreate it at home in endless themes, sizes, colors and styles. That way I think the class will go faster and smoother. I can't find a photo of the explosion book I made for Tiffani but here it is at TwoPeas. Ok, I have to find some good Mother Quotes on the internet to include in the book.And don't worry mom, this won't spoil your Mother's Day because I have something different planned for you! BWAHAHHHAAAAA!
2 comments:
It's so wierd. I keep thinking your initials are A. H. Sorry Greg. Old habits (and old thought processes) die hard!
Wow! I just looked up the explosion book on the 2 Peas site. That is really neat. The folds look complicated. Can you send me a blank of just the folding? I'm not sure how I'll use it.
Post a Comment