
I am really pleased with it. I got the idea to convert some of the skiing photos to black and white with a color photo "popping" out of the strip on Monday but didn't have time to make it work until Sunday. I also used some new velvet letter stickers I picked up in Seattle in December. I love them. They have such a lovely texture. I am also really into photo corners right now if you hadn't already noticed.
I also got my scrapbook area tidied back up. I have now completed 20 layouts toward my goal of 52. I am pretty jazzed about that and re-fired up to get some more done this week. I selected the next photos this morning. I would love to complete this album (2003-2004) by the end of April but if it doesn't happen I am still ok with it. I don't want to lose sight of my goal, just one layout a week. But it is fun to dream!
2 comments:
I wrote a comment the other day, but must have done something wrong because it didn't post. I SAID... I loved the pop out feature. Also, what store did you get the letters at. I'm really into rub ons but they really are limited to what the manufacturer thinks would be a good saying. I love you!
Mom-The letters are from Making Memories and I bought them at Impress in Renton. They had a few colors to choose from. You were with me when I got them silly!!!!
They are stickers and not rub-ons.
HTH,
Alexis
Post a Comment