Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Scrapbook Update

Well I taught the scrapbook class on Saturday but by the time I got home I had a pretty bad headache (perhaps because of the rainy weather) so I had a quick lunch, took some drugs and hit the bedroom for a nap. Greg came down with a cold on Friday so he spent a couple hours at school and then came home and took a nap with me. When I woke up I felt much better but chose to have dinner and watch a movie (aka relax) instead of working on any of my other weekend plans.

On Sunday I threw this layout together and it was so perfect because all of the little squares at the bottom were extra pieces I had taken to the class on Saturday so I used them all up on this layout. I also challenged myself to use 5 embellishments and I think I did it. I used photo corners, letter stickers, paper flowers, ribbon, staples, brads (2 different kinds). Whoo hoo that was 6-7. This layout was really quick and easy because I copied the color scheme and stuff from the explosion book I just taught AND because it is a direct scraplift of a BH sketch from her newest book. Here are some close-ups for your viewing pleasure (they won't fit side by side)!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the commentary on the garden. It brings back memories of my trips. Looking forward to another trip this summer. I've accomplished nearly nothing during my Easter vacation. Well, I guess that is what vacations are for. Love you!