

They are alive! My little plants are all sprouting. Granted these don't even have true leaves yet but hey, something is happening and it makes me very happy. These photos show our lettuces but I have cucumbers and zucchinis too (multiple types) and I saw that a few other things were getting ready to break the surface as well.
I am not going to say the "g" word this time when talking about my weekend plans. Perhaps that will keep the lovely weather from taking a weekend break. Our plans include:
Greg: Has to attend an American Chemical Society conference on Saturday. His PI pretty much made it known that the whole lab would be going.
Alexis: I have BSF in the morning (just 4 weeks left) and then I will be attending a "townhall" at church where they are going to share progress and answer questions about our recent vision campaign. Greg was supposed to go with me but I have Alice to keep me company instead. We have to hightail it there from BSF so I hope we make it in time. Then in the evening we are both heading to Queens for Suzan's birthday party. Sunday is church and "other" things if weather permits.
I hope you all have a great weekend. I have to run out and find a gift for said birthday girl during lunch. We are having cake this afternoon, shhhh don't tell her!
0 comments:
Post a Comment