Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Scrapbook Update

Here is the 3rd of 4 Christmas Layouts for this album. This one focuses on the holiday activities we did that year since we stayed home for Christmas.
Here are the stats:

  • Some embroidered paper I have had for years for the top of the page
  • Rub-ons for the title and cut the @ out of cardstock
  • 5 poetry dog tags (metal tags with words). I can't believe I bought these things. They cost like $20 at the time but they were all the rage so I had to get some too. I think I had used one before this layout.
  • Red snaps to affix the tags
  • I used my own handwriting for the journaling. I of course hate the way it looks but I think adding more paper with journaling would have looked bad too so I went with the handwriting. It is all the rage again to write on your layouts. If only my printing wasn't so boring.

I was pulling out the photos of this weeks layout and it looks like I have about 4 to go and I am done with this album. That is pretty exciting. I am going to finish the last Christmas layout this week. Here are some close-ups. Sorry the photos aren't so good. We are having a lot of rain and overcast days lately so I didn't have very good light to work with.


***Once again this is posted by Greg while I am on Jury Duty. Thanks Honey!

0 comments: