Friday, July 14, 2006

Brighten My Day

My dear sweet husband suprised me last night with these! So there they were this morning when I woke up. Fresh flowers really brighten a girls day! I am VERY blessed and lucky to have Greg in my life. He puts up with so much from me! Thanks Greg!

TGIF - I can't tell you how glad I am that it is Friday. The sun is back and the flowers put me in a great mood and my mind is churning with weekend plans so I am hoping the day will fly by! Happy Friday to you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and stay cool!

Anonymous said...

I completely agree. YOU are blessed and we are blessed too to have such a fine son-in-law. He is a good man. Have a great week-end. Love you, both.

Anonymous said...

What BEAUTIFUL flowers! I always say that a lady ought never be without flowers! Hope you are enjoying this lovely sunny day!