Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Baby Book Finished

Last weekend I was able to finish up the baby album for my friend Susan. All the pages are in the album now and I just need to box it up and send which is my goal for this week. These pages highlight some other events in a new baby's life like being in the hospital, meeting the grandparents, the first "family" photos, and then at the end of the album is the first birthday layout.
My mom has decided to put together a similar album for an auction she is participating in. I am sure it will be adorable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked on the album for 3 hours on Sunday night. I got Jan. through September done. It is turning out great! I'm going to be able to return some of the embellishments I purchased as I don't need them. Thanks so much for the page ideas. Mine looks different, but the basic layouts are VERY similar. I'm hoping it will bring a nice sum for the district. Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I love the embellishments and layout!! Great job!!

I've been MIA on your comments pages cuz no computer access during day past weeks. Now I'm back woohoo :)
Hope Greg is feeling all better - great job in getting the thesis done in such timely fashion! Hope you had a nice BSF class last night! See you Sat!