My mother pointed out that I was a bad blogger last week and it looks like this week is going to be no different! SORRY MOM!
We had a very relaxing 3 day weekend. I spent it cleaning and decluttering the apartment (a little at a time) and working on my 05-06 scrapbook project. I took some photos of that so I will update you more later.
Greg did a bunch of stuff for school including working on his thesis presentation. He found out that he has to form a thesis committee and then defend his thesis to them. Right now his mentor is still reading it over but really wants Greg to start writing it up for publication so he is going to begin that soon. Greg also spent lots of time outside chipping away at the block of ice that is our driveway. We had several inches of sleet/snow last week that instantly froze and created a lot of ice everywhere. I have been driving on top of the ice until recently but over the weekend the temps were finally above freezing so Greg started the huge job of moving the ice out. You can't shovel it like snow. You have to pound it until it cracks and then use the shovel to lift out a section of ice. Not a lot of fun which is why I watched from the window!
I also ran to Target, made banana bread, cut Greg's hair and we watched a movie (not all at the same time). We saw On A Clear Day which is a British movie about a guy who swims the English Channel. It was really cute.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We had a little snow today. It lasted about 2 1/2 minutes. Just enough to EXCITE the kids. Love mom
Post a Comment