First, this is the Valentine's Day card my sister made and sent me. How cute is that (it's a human heart in case you don't "see" it). I gave her a t-shirt for Christmas with this same design on the front (over the heart) and she used it as a pattern for this card. I love it.
Next is another one of my weekend projects which was re-organizing my hall closet. It is where I keep cleaning supplies, and extra toilet paper and shampoo, and my hot rollers and stuff like that. I have 2 main shelves I use and have been thinking for a long time they needed to be switched. So last weekend I swapped the shelves and toss out old stuff we don't use anymore and cleaned it all up. Now when I open the door I smile.
Lastly is a picture from a magazine of a knit cap. I am going to craft club this weekend and it is a knitting/crochet meetings so I need to come up with a knitting project. I am either going to make this hat or finish the world's ugliest bear. It will really come down to supplies on hand. If I have the stuff to make the hat I probably will. If I don't I will finish the bear.
That is all for now!
4 comments:
Rachel took me to Rommy's which sells long camisoles. Some with lace top and bottom and some plain. They are really versatile. Do the ones at the websites run small, like Rommy's do? Love you
I haven't met your teddy bear. I'm sure it's not the world's ugliest bear. the hat knit pattern looks so cute! I am going to bring the mittens I started knitting for myself last march! I never make anything for myself and if and when I do, it gets tossed on the back burner. so it's either now or next march! :) see you sat!
I want to meet this teddy bear. It can't be that bad. My handknit teddy bear looks like a lamb.
i'm sure the bear is still loveable...
Post a Comment