Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Waiting waiting waiting
Over the last couple weeks I have been working on rearranging, cleaning and reorganizing my scrapbooking area (photos to come). Too help with that I have ordered a bunch of new albums and organizational type containers for holding paper. I love these types of projects so I am chomping at the bit for my order to ship and arrive at the house but so far nothing has come. It is an exercise in patience!
Labels:
Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh how fun! nothing like getting goodies in the mail! :) Can't wait to see how your projects turn out :) the inspiration mind of AC... :)
I love the cropper hopper pockets that hold the paper with smaller pockets for the do dads. Then they can go into the bigger things that look a lot like magazine holders. I'm still looking for the right storage situation for ribbons. Love mom
Post a Comment