14 Days till Christmas and what would I like to see
Cleaned rooms for company
Today I worked from home so I could spend a little time cleaning the house between work tasks in perparation for Saturday's Christmas party. In addition to preparing some of the foods we would be having I cleared out and cleaned up the living room and then tackled the dreaded office. There was stuff everywhere. Half finished projects, and ironing board, a sewing machine, fabrics, 6 bags of stuffing (why did I buy so much?), papers, receipts, gifts to be mailed, school stuff, laundry to hem and laundry to iron. I did not take a before photo because it was too messy to even consider documenting. That and I kind of started in there on accident when I went up to grab something and then got distracted. I tossed out tons of junk, packaging and stray papers and put everything away in its home. Now the room looks wonderful and makes me want to work in there! But no, no projects until after the party and after finals. Here is a view of the room.
It needs a once over with the vacuum but at least it isn't embarrasing. This is the cleanest it has been in months. And my desk.
Not clear but has some of my completed projects and some in progress ones to show people when they wonder around during the party. More on those addorable little faces later.
Covered button supplies. Love these right now.
1 comments:
It always feels good to organize cluttered spaces. I actually did that at school recently and I think it stole the drive to do it at home. Ugh!
Post a Comment