18 Days till Christmas and what would I like to see
A Christmas photo of Greg and Me
Among other projects I completed today, Greg and I ran out into the freezing cold and snapped this year's Christmas photo. We had originally talked about going out to Flushing Meadows Park for some good scenery but we just never got going early enough for that. So the sun was setting and it was almost time to go to church and I realized that if we didn't do it then we would have to wait for the following weekend, which was unacceptable so..... We ran out back and found a really nice brick wall behind out row houses and shot a few shots. Man was it cold!
We took a couple out front at Greg's request in front of my favorite lights. Those were not keepers! The winning photo was this one.
Of course I edited and cropped it a little. I will pick them up in the morning and adhere them into my cards. Turned out really nicely considering we spent only 10 minutes taking them. For once Greg didn't complain much!
1 comments:
Such a cute couple! love the urban backdrop.
Post a Comment