
5 Days till Christmas and what would I like to see
A Cruikshank traditional activity
A Cruikshank traditional activity
Each year when we spend Christmas at home, Greg and I have a tradition of doing a big puzzle on Christmas Day (It is usually a gift). We didn't want to miss out on our tradition this year but doing a puzzle on vacation isn't always possible so I found a cool New York City puzzle at Barnes and Noble recently, picked it up and put it under the tree. We opened it Saturday night and got started.
There is no pressure to finish it before we leave, in fact I think it will be nice to work on it when we get back.We don't actually approach puzzles the same way. I like to start with making the boarder, Greg does not. I like to start working on it and then do nothing else for days where as Greg likes to work a little here and a little there. None the less, we have a good time putting it together each year and then we often share the puzzle with a friend (since I don't like to do the same puzzle twice). Perfect with this one because all the pieces came in a little suitcase!
(Sorry, Blogger is rotating my photo for some reason!)
1 comments:
Ooh, I forgot about the puzzle gift idea. Of course, it would have made a great gift for next year's Christmas.
Post a Comment