Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22

3 Days till Christmas and what would I like to see

A post of miscellany


It is a travel day so I leave you with some random items. First is another benefit of a fabric stash and a sewing machine. I whipped up this cloth bag for a bottle of wine gift Greg took to work. I used some leftover red fabric from the kitchen blind. Sewed up the sides, sewed the bottom corners to give it a slightly flat bottom, then turned the the top and stitched the edge. A silky ribbon and it was done. It turned out really nice.


Here is a little update of our card display this year. It filled out really nicely. I think I will do it again next year for sure.


And a photo of our little snow storm over the weekend. This was taken during the thaw. Thanks to the thaw we were able to move the car and find a perfect and free parking spot for our trip! Yippie! Now if we can just make it to Seattle and get there with all our suitcases!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And WAY MORE snow than New York has!