Friday, May 05, 2006

Mental Break Down

I am sorry there are no new photos for the last couple days of this week. Greg had a big presentation at school yesterday (which went great by the way! He rocked it!) so Greg had the jump drive which means no photos from my blog.

I have been insanely busy today. I have dreaded jury duty on Monday in the mighty mighty Bronx county so I have been trying to tie up every loose end at work and with BSF. Unfortunately it is almost quitting time and I am no where near being done so now I am ranking things from least likely to most likely to get me fired if I don't finish them today so I can get home and clean my house.

My dear friend Alice is coming over tomorrow for some craft time and I want to at least clear a path for her to get to my scrapbooking area. No really, it isn't that bad but I would like to vacuum tonight.

It is looking to be a busy weekend. After Alice leaves we are meeting some old friends at the beer garden for dinner and a chance to see their ultra cute twin toddler boys (yes it is a beer garden but it isn't what the name implies, totally family friendly and a nice outdoor local). Then on Sunday we are hoping to pick up some free compost at the Bronx composing center. Then church of course. So I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done but the garden is our number one priority. We spent about 3 hours out there last weekend in the sunshine (yeah!!!) but we still have a long way to go and my little plants in the greenhouse are growing like weeds! Hopefully they can compete with the real weeds in the garden.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this blog site! SO inspiring to me....I need to work on my own as it has been neglected for too long!