Last weekend in the mail we got an invitation booklet from the Asia Society (we are members-long story). The booklet outlined these dinners you could buy tickets too as a fundraiser. The tickets were $500 each so there as no way we were going to buy any so I was about to pitch the booklet in the recycling bin when I thought to myself how nice some of the pages were. They were such pretty colors and patterns so I ripped them out and used them on this layout. The patterned paper is actually 9 pages from the little booklet all glued together. I added my photos, journaling and some colored brads. The paper was kind of busy so I kept it simple. I used the chipboard letters from my recent kit and broke out the tube of paint that came in the kit also. It was a pearl color. Painting the letters went much faster and easier than the glitter fiasco. This layout will be the final page in the album.
This layout features Greg's 2004 gardening efforts. I used photo corners (Yippie!), my velvet letter stickers yet again, rub-on letters for the subtitle, some leather flowers I got a long time ago but always loved to much to actually use (I know it makes no sense!), and a brad and a snap for the flower centers. A simple layout but I love the photos at the bottom. Greg had the foresight to take pictures of his garden every 1-2 weeks so you can actually see it grow in the photos over the summer. So cool! Good job Honey!I am already 50% done with my next layout for this week. I am on a roll! Here are some close-ups (sorry, not the best quality):

1 comments:
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL PAGES!!! GREAT JOB!!! Molto bene! :) see you Sat!
Post a Comment