Here is the layout I created last weekend. That seems like forever ago, sorry for the delay. This is one of 4 Christmas layouts for the album. It is about the new Christmas decorations I created that year. Here are the stats: I dry embossed the red paper to look like berry clusters (goes with the journaling) and I gilded the stars with gold leaf and covered them with diamond glaze (again goes with the journaling). I used 2 gold metal frames I have had for ages, gold wire, gold brads, and instead of photo corners (can it be? No photo corners!) I used photo anchors after Alice and I saw some on another layout on Saturday. Oh, and letter stickers and rub-ons for the title. I am working on another Christmas layout for this weekend but it is slow going with the dreaded jury duty. Here are some close ups.
2 comments:
Did you make the ornament advent calendar? The stockings are cute. Did you make those? Dad and I should plan to come to NY one Christmas.
Mom
No, the calendar is one that Greg has had since he was little. I think his aunt made it. She is very crafty and is also the one who knits the stockings pictured. The whole Cruikshank family has the same stockings so I got one the first Christmas after our wedding.
Alexis
Post a Comment