I decided to take Monday off from work and discussed it with my boss. She agreed we could both use a break. I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done since the rest of my weekend will be pretty busy.
On Saturday I am going to a lecture on this book:

The author will be speaking to the women's ministries group at my church. I love all of Lauren Winner's books so I am excited to hear her speak. This book is on chastity but also deals with fidelity (and sees them as the same call) so I think I will still get a lot out of her talk. I may even get my copy signed, we'll see.

On Sunday our good friends John and Aimee are coming over for lunch and a long overdue visit. I am really looking forward to it.
So I will by tidying up and making some yummy pizza dough for homemade pizzas.
Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Alexis, I just love Lauren Winner! You will have to tell me all about it! I'm so jealous...
I didn't know that you were a Lauren Winner fan! I heard her speak at Greenville College a couple years ago (about "Girl Meets God) and I'm hoping that we'll get her to come speak at Baylor. I didn't get to read all of "Real Sex" yet, but I liked what I read. Have a great time!
Oh where oh where can Alexis be? (Alice humming to the tune). I always LOVE reading your blog and I check it daily. Tell us on how Lauren Winner's lecture went!
Post a Comment