Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 15/16

Wow, my first missed day yesterday. Things were a little hectic around here so I guess it was understandable. Greg's dad is doing well and improving every hour. He may be moved out of the ICU today which is great though physical therapy will be necessary before he can head home. Being in the hospital has brought up a lot of other issues related to his and his wife's lifestyle (like smoking) that are going to require big changes. Greg's mom is a little overwhelmed but taking it well. It helps that Greg flew out yesterday at 4am to be with them and help support them during this time.

So I am trucking along here at home as best I can. My schedule is a little on the crazy side so not having Greg around is a bit tough. We were supposed to go to DC for the weekend to spend some time together but that trip obviously got canceled (and there goes my planned blogging topics) but I am still taking tomorrow off to do some things around the house that need to be done (like buying some food!) and to get caught up on my studies. It is amazing how fast you can fall behind.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi -- checking up and hoping everything is going well. Hope you enjoyed your day off and got some rest and studying.