Up late studying for my midterm tomorrow. Did a little shopping on the way home from work and picked up some nice sweaters at Ann Taylor Loft because they are having a sale and I have Ahem... grown out of my old sweaters. The weather has definitely turned and I will probably be pulling my heavy coat out of the closet this week in response. Work is really cold so sweaters are a must.
I had felt a cold coming on yesterday but today I am feeling better so hopefully all my crazy remedies kept it from taking hold. OK, back to work!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am wearing my sweaters with jackets more and more. Good news... Monday I will be officially a Kindergarten teacher again. My first graders are switching over to the new classroom tomorrow afternoon. I will get 5 new students from the other kindergarten room. It should make an interesting Friday and MOnday. Love you
Praying for you as you prep and take your midterm today - you'll pass with flying colors :)
oops, meant to sign off my name...
Post a Comment