Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 20 & 21

I was doing so well at the beginning of the month and now it seems like I am missing days left and right. Yesterday absolutely nothing interesting happened so I felt like I had nothing to say. Then today I remembered the purpose of this project was to document the everyday so today you get to share my morning with me. Once I came downstairs dressed and ready for work I made my current favorite breakfast:
Soy yogurt, fresh fruit (banana and strawberry this week) and some whole grain cereal on top (Kamut flakes right now). Yummy. Since my days are so crazy I enjoyed thumbing through a magazine while I ate. Real Simple. Then I rearranged some new fake gourds I found at IKEA last Friday. They really help fill out my fall decor and I don't have to check them constantly for rot! Then it was out the door to catch my train. I was having a particularly good hair day this morning and was wearing a new warm sweater I picked up during lunch recently. Good hair and new clothes always put me in a good mood, but I hope my neighbors didn't see me snapping photos of myself outside the front door!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never seem to have good hair days lately. I got my hair cut on Sunday and the girl listened to what I said I did NOT want and proceeded to give me EXACTLY that. Ugh!!!

Anonymous said...

breakfast looks yummy and healthy!

great self-portrait!