
Man there is a lot of packaging involved in build your own furniture! My second load of laundry is finishing up now in the machine. It always feels good to be caught up and it will feel extra good putting all those clean clothes away into our new dressers.
Best of all Greg and I no longer have to share drawers so his socks have their own drawer and mine do too. I have also done lots of studying today. It has been nice to sit on the couch with a warm sweater on and enjoy the crisp fall day while I work (and I roasted some garlic to use this week so the whole house smells like warm buttery garlic! Yum!).
At this point I am up to date on my accounting class after a confusing lecture last Thursday. I feel like I got a hold of it again. Now I am getting ready to work on my economics stuff. This course is much harder for me and we have a lot of work due this week so I really need to focus on it the rest of the weekend. I will work for a while tonight and then I think I will watch The Sex and the City movie tonight. It came in the mail from Netflix and I have a sneaking suspicion Greg won't mind missing it. All those fabulous clothes and shoes.... well it is really his loss. Hope you are all having a great weekend.**Update on Greg's dad. He is doing very well and may be able to go home late next week after he has a defibrillator implanted in his heart to make sure this does not happen again. They are back to saying it wasn't a heart attack and tests show he won't need open heart surgery which is a really good thing.
1 comments:
God is so gracious. Now the prayers can switch to ones for recovery and changes in lifestyles and attitudes. Hey if I can be come a runner and run a marathon after being a true couch potatoe for YEARS, there is hope for them too.
Post a Comment