Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 19

Spent the day frustrated by my economics homework. At one point throwing up my arms and running out the library to try and find an Economics 101 book that I could use for more example problems. Yeah, forgot it was Sunday so the library was closed. Argh! It was my week to usher at church so I gave up studying at 4pm. My friend Krystle filled in for Greg and we grabbed a bite after service to chat and catch up a little. It was a welcomed diversion! Great food and a nice walk through the upper east side before and after the meal. So nice to get a little air and visit with a friend!

I forgot to take any photos unfortunately but you already saw my studying stuff from yesterday and Krystle and I were too busy gabbing to grab the camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely fall evening in the Big Apple.

Anonymous said...

glad you got to take some time off. I highly recommend this French bistro restaurant called 360 -- close to church (located on 3rd and 60th) and delicious food!