It is always a treat to get pictures of my little nephew Ewan and today my mom sent these gems. It is crazy how fast they grow and how their little faces change so much. He is a totally different baby!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie patutie! I love the last pic -- that's the reaction I give when there is a dog near me too! :)
I am a Seattle native who was transplanted to the Big Apple 12 years ago. I spend my days managing the Biology Department at a major university and spend my nights with my daughter Vivian and my partner in crime (Hubby Greg) trying to keep everyone fed and in clean clothes.
2 comments:
What a cutie patutie! I love the last pic -- that's the reaction I give when there is a dog near me too! :)
oops that was me (Alice)--I don't know why I clicked anonymous by mistake! My brain is fried.
Post a Comment