Today has been lots better than yesterday. The interpersonal drama is working its way out slowly which is good and I got a lot of accounting stuff done today which is always refreshing (to feel caught up). I am getting ready to leave for study group and am at a loss for what to post today. Here are some photos of my study buddies. You can see we have a good time studying, sometimes too good a time!

This is me and Marcela in the library. Marcela is a Biology Masters student. She and I are sort of the study group core. We get the most out of it and take it seriously.

My pal Suzan. She is a medical animation masters student. She is actually dropping out of study group starting tonight because she gets too distracted working in a group. We will miss her.

And this is Jonathan. He is a computer science masters student and our newest group member. We are still giving him a chance to prove himself. He can be a bit goofy. This is the only photo I could find where he wasn't doing something vulgar!
2 comments:
Glad things at work are better. :) What a blessing to have a study group and helpful/fun support system amidst the study load.
Sounds like a fun group. Hope you all work hard and learn lots. I am getting a new student on Monday. In two weeks, we will finally split out the groups and I will be a full time Kindergarten teacher again. I will sorely miss my precious first graders. I DO like the first grade curriculum, but not preparing it along with a full kindergarten program.
Post a Comment