Thursday, October 02, 2008

October 2


This photos is entitled, Dinner at Breakfast. The one problem I am having with my new graduate student schedule is food. I often eat 3 meals a day at work and lets just say I don't always make the best choices. Especially when it comes to dinner with my study group. Peer pressure and a plethora of junk food, fried foods, and other delicious debacles available to me are not a good combination (a + and - of working in the village is tons of food options). When I am on my game I have been using Sunday to pre-cook some dinners to take to work. When that doesn't happen I am forced to cook dinner during my breakfast. Today I cooked up some stir-fry using tofu (in the photo), leftover veggies from the CSA and some rice I cooked up last night at 10pm when I got home from studying. This is 2 days worth, some for tonight's dinner before class and some for tomorrow at lunch since I don't think I will be studying tomorrow night. A girl needs a break!

0 comments: