Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31

Happy Halloween. Here is my costume:

Oops, did I say costume? I meant my new shoes! I picked them up at Ann Taylor Loft this morning after mulling them over yesterday. Get this, originally $79.99... on sale for $17.99!!! Yes, they are suede! Man I love a good sale.

Well today is my last day of "daily" posts. I did pretty well. I can't believe it is November tomorrow already and daylight savings is this Sunday. Time is moving so fast.

My first midterm was easy as pie. So easy I am a little annoyed because I studied so much and then professor didn't even include material from the last 3 chapters. I guess I am in good shape for the final. My other class has its midterm coming up and it will definitely be hard so I am starting with the studying early.

I leave you with some other random photos from the month that never got posted!
This is a pooping pumpkin that Greg's mom sent us for Halloween. You push down on his head and a little candy pellet shoots out his butt and lands in the little sack you see between his legs. Gross I know but it is a big inside joke with her. We have a collection of pooping creatures!
I took a secret photo of this woman on the subway platform to show my friend Suzan because this girl looks just like Suzan circa 2007. Same coat, hat, pants, shoes, and snazzy handbag. Too funny to pass up even if it was a little stalker like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE shoes...are they comfortable?
Did you get any "sweater sets" at Ann Taylor, ha ha? I know the answer....

Anonymous said...

Yippee, you breezed through the midterm! :) Better to over-study than to under-study :) Now you're ready for the final!