Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 10

15 Days till Christmas and what would I like to see
Fun and festive jewelry

Today is our department Christmas party so I dressed up a tiny little bit by thowing on this great vintage necklace I picked up at a second hand store the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The beads are just faceted plastics but all together they are really cool. Definitely a statement piece.
Another unusual jewelry item that is long overdue for a shout out is this crochet bracelet my very talented friend Alice made for me. I am sure it took her all of 10min to whip up since she is seriously a crochet master. Thanks Alice!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a necklace of big, chunky fake pearls that makes the same kind of fun statement. I got it at Value Village. A super find. The bracelet is darling.