Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16

9 Days till Christmas and what would I like to see

More ornaments on the advent tree


Just a quick post today as I run out to take my last final of the semester in about 40 minutes. This is a photo of our advent tree. It is from Greg's childhood but for some reason I am the only one who puts up the little beaded ornaments each day. It is a fun way to count down the days until Christmas. Unfortunately no one will be putting up the ornaments while we are away in Seattle this year, but don't worry, the blog will roll on until the 25th!


I am excited to be free from studying starting tomorrow so I can get back to my nightly crafting sessions and more DIY posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horray! exams should be over by now. Have a wonderful Christmas in Seattle!

Anonymous said...

A really cute advent calendar!