Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December 2

23 Days till Christmas and what would I like to see
Invitations for a party

As I mentioned yesterday, we are planning a Christmas party again this year for our Communion team and home group from church. I decided it would be nice to send out real paper invitations instead of using evite. So last night I whipped these up. I used pre-printed cards from IKEA that I found in the holiday section. They sold out really fast because at one point I was going to use them for my Christmas cards and went back for more and they were gone.

Next I added a little title block on some foam tape. Then printed the directions and details on paper and adhered them to the inside. Done lickety split and turned out so cute.


And if you don't have one of these you should consider getting one. I ordered mine from here. They have lots of styles which are all cute. This little stamp is pretty popular!

2 comments:

peh said...

So cute! I still haven't figured out a design for Christmas cards this year...feeling a little dry on creative juices now.

Love that stamp! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love mine! Thank you again!