
These photos were from the weekend which means I am already cheating but they signify a big change to my everyday life now that fall is here. We can finally use the oven again! I love foods baked, broiled, or otherwise cooked in the oven and since the weekends are the only time we get around to cooking these days, our weekends are filled with homemade pizza and and these homemade crackers.

I got the recipe from Everyday Dish and last weekend we experimented with different flavors. I made veggie crackers using a blend of seasonings that you would find in stuffing or dumplings. Greg went with curry for his choice and both batches turned out really well. Homemade crackers are quick and easy, free of preservatives or ingredients you should avoid like trans fats and high fructose corn syrup, and you can make them any flavor you want. I might try sugar and cinnamon next!
2 comments:
hats off to you to have the time and patience to make healthy crackers! :)
ps--what's the link "Followers" under your profile about?
I was wondering about the "Followers" thing too.
I'm off to Portland for my marathon tomorrow. I am FINALLY nervous. Pray that I don't get injured and can finish strong.
Post a Comment