Wow, what a long week. Work was really tough and draining. I am so glad it is Friday. I am studying tonight since I spent last night enjoying Thursday night TV in person (love that The Office is back!). Part of the reason I had to be home last night was because it was our CSA night and someone had to pick up the veggies. Greg agreed to go to church for a meeting and I picked up the produce. Here they are all washed and dried and ready for the fridge.


We are enjoying fall veggies a great deal. Though heavy to lug home we much prefer squashes and pumpkins and leeks.
2 comments:
Looks like a spread in Martha's magazine. I too am glad it's Friday. I think I'll just leave early tonight and come in to clear out the mess and make plans Saturday. Love you!
Did you laugh as much as I did at the Battlestar Galactica conversation?:)
Post a Comment