Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12

Quiet day at home. A little housekeeping, lots of cooking, and more articles read. I have just one to go! Woohoo! Greg was busy in the kitchen making Butternut Squash Risotto (Hey Karen! I always think of you now when we make this!), lots of roasted veggies for lunch and some home made roasted tomato and red pepper pasta sauce for dinner. Man roasted veggies are so awesome. It is amazing how roasting veggies makes them taste like candy and boy do I love candy. Anyway, the only other thing I managed to do today besides order more supplies online to make covered buttons was to decorate the house with my fall decor items. Greg was nice enough to snap some photos for me while I was reading articles.




With the smell of roasting veggies and the decor it really felt like fall in the house. To bad it was 70+ degrees out today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's starting to look like fall here too.